BMO Logistics aspires:
• To be a reliable advisor of life cycle business decisions that inspires efficient but effective solutions to the customer.
• To maintain currency of life cycle logistics practices and adopt these capabilities organically or through trusted partners.
• Help customers understand the complexities and risk of influencers on their equipment life cycle
• Help devise, develop, review, analyze, and improve customer’s life cycle logistics processes
• Help identify the key lagging indicators to measure performance and the leading indicators to anticipate and shape direction
• Help identify the data elements supporting the desired indicators to turn the data into meaningful and value-added information
• Help customers develop cost-effective strategies, policies, and business rules
• Develop enduring relationships with our customers
• Identify value-added capabilities offered by trusted partners and extend them to current and future customers.
Robert (Bob) is a retired United States Marine Corps Chief Warrant Officer-4 with over 23 years of Active Duty Service. His military service includes tours in every Division and Group throughout the globe to include a tour in Iraq during Operation Iraqi Freedom. His time as a U.S. Army government civilian includes service as Configuration Manager, Product Data Manager, and Director of Logistics for Marine Corps Program Office, Light Armored Vehicles, located with the U.S. Army Tank-automotive & Armaments Command (TACOM). Finally, he held positions as a Logistics Subject Matter Expert at Control Point Corporation and Troika Solutions, LLC.
- Bachelor of Science in Management from the University Of Phoenix
- DAWIA Level III – Life Cycle Logistics
- DAWIA Level I – Program Management
- Total Life Cycle Systems Management (TLCSM) – The approach of managing the development of a system from inception to disposal. Inclusive of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) where the entire lifecycle spans inception, design, manufacturing, in-service support, and disposal.
- Performance Based Logistics (PBL) – Strategy for identifying product support integrators to deliver performance driven outcomes that establishes cost effective system support.
- Diminishing Manufacturing Sources & Materiel Shortages (DMSMS) – Best practice implementation for managing risk of obsolescence.
- Configuration Data Management – A system for maintaining the performance, function, and physical attributes of products as it relates to requirements and design specifications.
- Product Data Management (PDM) – The management and publication of product data.
- Master Data Management (MDM) – Methodology of relating all data into a master file or record to provide a single point of reference for the purpose of analytics.
- Sense & Respond Logistics (S&RL) – The development of a network-centric, adaptive enterprise to anticipate (sense) problems and provide (respond) solutions with speed and quality.
- Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) – A maintenance strategy in which system monitoring and analysis are used to determine its actual condition and the maintenance activities are influenced by indication of failure. The goal is to perform maintenance where resources are better aligned to reduce downtime and increase availability.
- Predictive Modeling – The process of creating a statistical model of future behavior of systems by incorporating the Operational Environment Influencers and Supporting Logistics Activities.
- Business Case Analysis (BCA) – The process of examining current business processes and system performance with identified alternatives. The efforts result in a simplified document for decision makers to understand the risk and sensitivities of financial and non-financial business impacts.
- Business Process Modeling (BPM) – The activity of documenting processes for the purpose of analysis and improvement. Documented processes using BPMN 2.0 specifications within Visio. Managed and/or coordinated several Enterprise Architects (EA) using Sparx Systems and IBM Rational.
Jean is a Veteran of the United States Marine Corps, whose duties included planning and coordinating the administrative operations of a company. She is currently actively participating in a voluntary leadership position as President, Macomb Food Collaborative (MFC). Having formerly served in leadership roles as Vice-President, Macomb County Master Gardener Association (MCMGA); President and Vice-President of Macomb Michigan State University Extension Leadership Council (MSUELC).
Jean’s ideas, thoughts, and efforts were the catalyst to the formation of MFC and MCMGA. In addition, she participated in the establishment and organization of the Macomb MSUELC. Her efforts included strategic planning, management, oversight, and internal and external member collaboration. The formation of the MFC was conducted in conjunction with the Conference Committee chair. Further, the MCMGA was simultaneously planned while serving as the Education Committee Chair.
• Macomb County Master Gardener Volunteer of the Year
• Macomb County Volunteer of the Year (MSUE)
• 2015 Keeping Michigan Beautiful – The President’s Plaque (April Millsap Memorial Garden)
Call Us: (586)-473-8182